rights-requirements message

Subject: Re: [rights-requirements] Requirements SC Meeting Minutes 09-18-02 -Approved

At 05:26 PM 9/29/2002 -0400, Reddy, Hari wrote:

Hello Everyone:
The enclosed are the 09-18-02 Meeting minutes which were approved at the 09-25-02 meeting with the addition requested by Aaron Burstein.

The substance and tone of the phone meetings and discussion lists for the TC as a whole and for the requirements SC changed qualitatively after the F2F meeting on September 12.  Until we approve minutes for that meeting, which will document the context for understanding the subsequent meetings, I don't think it makes any sense to publish minutes for those later meetings.

bob