rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Terms to define in the requirements specification

Here are some terms that would be helpful to define in the RLTC
requirements specification, to assist public reviewers who have not
followed the TC closely. We suggest these terms as a place to start.

1. architecture
2. permission
3. right (appears in TC name but not in requirements document; we should
explain why this is so)
4. realm
5. core
6. role, group, attribute
7. noun
8. verb
9. condition
10. license - (appears only in R20)
11. profile - (appears only in R24 and SX11)

Aaron Burstein
Dean Rowan