rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements Rev 14 - Proposed - Corrected(please disregard the version from 10-15-02 evening)

Title: RLTC Requirements Rev 14 - Proposed - Corrected (please disregard the version from 10-15-02 evening)

Hello Everyone:
I have added Parama's introduction to the RLTC Requirements Document. Please disregard last night's version of this document. My apologies to Parama and to everyone for the confusion...I cut and pasted the wrong version of the text.

Note that this does not include the clarification sentence(s) that John Erickson will be adding to the second paragraph. I will update this document accordingly when I receive the new information.

Regards,
Hari

<<RLTC Requirements Rev 14 - Proposed - Corrected.doc>>