rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Minutes 10-30-02Draft

Title: RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Minutes 10-30-02 Draft

Hello Everyone:
Here are the minutes from last week's meeting. I apologize for not sending this out earlier...I would suggest that we approve these at next week's meeting to give people enough time to review. If anyone has any changes please forward them to me.

Regards,
Hari

<<10-30-02 Requirements SC Meeting Minutes.doc>>