rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] another comment

Hi gang:

I also have trouble with the phrase "colloquial words equivalent to the
marketplace concept of rights," since, if there's one thing I learned from
my research exercise, it was that there is no "colloquial marketplace
concept of rights" that everyone agrees upon. The languages can in fact mean
very different things.

Here is my report again for everyone's convenience:

http://lisarein.com/rightslang.html

Thanks,

lisa