rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Examples to be reviewed

Hello All:
Per our last Requirements meeting, we had discussed reviewing as a team the 2 sets of examples that were submitted by the Law Clinic. For everyone's reference here are the 2 sets:

1. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-examples/200211/msg00004.html
2. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00006.html
with follow up by Brian:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00011.html

As we also discussed, please provide comments to the list so that we may process the examples more efficiently.

Regards,
Hari