rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Agenda andLogistics 02-12-03

I noticed we haven't yet had a chance to talk about moving the call time, as I proposed some weeks ago.  Hari, would you be so kind as to add this to the front of the agenda for this week.

Thanks,
Thomas.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Reddy, Hari
	Sent: Tue 2/11/2003 6:34 AM
	To: Rights-Requirements (E-mail)
	Cc: Rights-Examples (E-mail)

	Hello Everyone:
	The following are the logistics for the 02-12-03 RLTC Requirements SC Conference Call:
	Date: 02-12-03
	Time: 11:00 - 12:00 PM ET
	Dial in information :
	Conference Call Number (Domestic and International): 405-244-5555
	Passcode: 6921#

	Agenda:
	1. Review open action items.
	2. Discussion on meeting minutes format
	3. Review Examples submitted by the Law Clinic

	     1. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-examples/200211/msg00004.html <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-examples/200211/msg00004.html>
	     2. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00006.html <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00006.html>
	     with follow up by Brian:
	     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00011.html <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/200301/msg00011.html>