rights-requirements message

Subject: RE: [rights-requirements] Suggestion to move the Requirements SCmeeting time

And presumably when the Requirements SC call conflicts with the General Body call we would just not have have the Requirements call that week.  Thus Requirements calls would take place each week for three weeks in a row and then have one week off, three weeks in a row and one week off, and so on.  Correct

Brad
-----Original Message-----
From: Reddy, Hari
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 12:03 PM
To: Rights-Requirements (E-mail)

Hello All:
At the last Requirements SC Call, there was a discussion on changing the time of our meeting. The suggestion was to move the present 11AM ET/8 AM PT time to 5PM ET/2 PM PT since people may have already blocked this time out for the General Body meeting. We would have a conflict every 4 weeks with the General Body meeting. We had promised our members on the West Coast that we would rotate the timings last year.

We felt that we did not have enough members at the last meeting to make the change.

My request is for people to respond to this email if the new time is a problem. If it is a problem then please provide other suggestions. Thanks...

Regards,
Hari