rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] RLTC Req SC Meeting Change Request

Hello All:
After a couple weeks of debate on this, at the last meeting, the SC may have concluded on a new time: Wednesdays 3:30 - 4:30 ET (12:30-1:30 PT). I have not seen any objections to Aaron's suggestion since his post of Feb 13.

If there are no objections, I would like to make this change effective as of the March 5th meeting. We will meet at the normal 11AM ET meeting time this week.

Regards,
Hari