rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] law and technology of DRM Conference

Hari,

Due to scheduling conflicts I was unable to attend the "law and
technology of DRM" conference February 27 - March 1, 2003 in Berkeley.

I note that Brian LaMacchia and John Erickson from the RLTC were among
the presenters at the conference. Judging from the list of presenters
there was a wide range of perspectives and user communities represented.

There is an extensive list of resources on DRM at:
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/institutes/bclt/drm/resources.html

Do you have any suggestions on how we could review and integrate any
relevant material from this conference into the work of the TC? I am
particularly interested in the capabilities of the equivalents to XrML
so that we don't overlook some needed feature.

Hope the day is off to a great start!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau