rights-requirements message

Subject: RLTC Requirements SC meeting minutes 05-07-03

Hello All:
Here are the minutes from the 05-07-03 meeting. I apologize for the late submission.
Regards,
Hari

RLTC Requirements SC Meeting Minutes
Date: 05-07-03
Time: 3:30 PM

Attendees:
Hari Reddy, ContentGuard
Benny Higdon, IBM
Cory Doctorow, Individual
TJ Pannu, ContentGuard
Doug Kincaid (New Member), Individual

Hari: Wanted to get an update from the Examples Subcommittee and also from the subgroup that wanted to collect more requirements. There was a proposal a couple of months ago to send another request for requirements. I'm not sure of the status and haven't seen anything on the email list. We don't have the people from these groups to get a status at the meeting.

There was discussion about the lack of a schedule. People are not able to participate since it is difficult to bucket their time when there are no milestones or dates.

The meeting concluded at 3:40