rights-specification message

Subject: [rights-specification] Change Management Process

Title: Change Management Process

If there are no objections to me doing so, I would like to forward the current drafts of the Change Management Process and Change Request Template to the Governance/Liaison SC tomorrow morning PDT for their use and feedback.

I would like to approve these documents (or, rather, a revised version thereof) at our conference call on 2002-06-19, so please submit any comments you may have to the list before that meeting.  From there, the two documents would be voted on by the RLTC on 2002-06-26.

Thanks,
Thomas.