rights-specification message

Subject: [rights-specification] CR00002

Title: CR00002

In the case of the mexican peso, the old mexican peso was currency code MXP.  The new mexican peso (minus several zeros) was assigned a new code: MXN.  I assume that this same pattern holds for all other currency revaluations -- at least it holds for all the other ones that I've checked.

Thus, I believe that using the date of introduction of a code still works.  (In other words, we do not need to worry about a currency being revalued without a new introduction date, because, in fact, when a currency is revalued we have both a new introduction date and a new currency code.)

Thanks,
Thomas.