rights-specification message

Subject: [rights-specification] No Spec SC meeting today.

Title: No Spec SC meeting today.

A couple members have informed me that they will not be able to make the Spec SC call today and next week.  I also will be unable to attend next week.  So, unless there is any objection, I would like to cancel today's Spec SC call and next week's Spec SC call.

Also, without these calls, I don't think it makes sense to have another Spec SC F2F in early October as scheduled.  In fact, even with these calls, I think the progress we made at the last Spec SC F2F was wonderful, so I don't think we need another one necessarily right now: we should be able to resolve what's left by e-mail and conference calls.

So, lets shoot for October 2nd for our next Spec SC conference call.

Thanks,
Thomas.