Subject: [rights] FW: Minutes of May 21st Meetings

Sorry folks this did not go through over the weekend.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Gandee, Brad
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 1:03 PM
To: righs@list.oasis-open.org
Subject: Minutes of May 21st Meetings

Attached are the Draft Minutes for the May 21st Meeting.  If you have comments or corrections please let me know and I will incorporate them into the document.  The hope is to vote to approve the minutes at the next concall meeting.  Given that the time is limited because of the US holiday weekend we may need to approve them at the June 12th meeting.

Brad Gandee
XrML Standards Evangelist
ContentGuard
6500 Rock Spring Dr., Ste 110