Subject: [rights] XrML 2.1 Technical Overview - DRAFT

Title: XrML 2.1 Technical Overview - DRAFT

Hello Everyone:
The enclosed is a DRAFT of a technical overview that my colleague did for XrML 2.1. I handed this out during our F2F and will make it available on the RLTC website shortly. Various SCs such as the Spec SC may wish to use it in the future.

Regards,
Hari

<<XrMLTechnicalOverview2-DRAFT.pdf>>