Subject: [rights] Subcommittee Membership List

Title: Subcommittee Membership List

Hello All:

Here is the present list of Subcommittee members. If there are any errors, please send me a message as soon as possible. I will create the appropriate SC mail lists on Monday afternoon.

Regards,
Hari

Governance/Liaison SC
Peter Schirling, Co-Chair
Brad Gandee, Co-Chair
Carlisle Adams
Bob Glushko
Krishna Sankar

Requirements SC
Bob Glushko, Co-Chair
Hari Reddy, Co-Chair
Bob DuCharme
Bob Atkinson
David Parrott
Brad Gandee
Peter Schirling
Krishna Sankar

Core and Standard Extension Specification SC
Thomas DeMartini, Co-Chair
John Erickson, Co-Chair
M. Paramasivam
Peter Schirling