Subject: [rights] RLTC General Body Meeting 6-26-02 - Meeting Logistics andAgenda

Title: RLTC General Body Meeting 6-26-02 - Meeting Logistics and Agenda

Hello Everyone:
The following are the details for the 06-26-02 RLTC General Body Conference Call:

Domestic Phone Number: 1-877-652-1583
International Phone Number: 847-619-6755

Passcode: 7785810

Start: 9:00 AM EDT
End: 10:00 AM EDT

If anyone has any problems during the call, you may reach me on my cell phone (1-716-415-9844).

Regards,
Hari
Office: 240-694-1246
Cell: 716-415-9844

June 26, 2002 Agenda:
1. Administrative
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Agenda Review and Concurrence
1.3 RLTC Meeting Schedule
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200206/msg00033.html
1.4 Document Repository Status
1.5 Action Item Review

2. RLTC Vote
2.1 To accept the minutes for May 29th Meeting
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200206/msg00036.html
2.2 To accept the minutes for the June 12th Meeting
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200206/msg00036.html
2.3 To accept Core and Standard Specification SC Change Management Process
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200206/msg00033.html

3. Subcommittee Review
Review of Progress:
Governance/Liaison SC:Peter Schirling and Brad Gandee, Co-Chairs
Requirements SC: Bob Glushko and Hari Reddy, Co-Chairs
Core and Standard Extension Specification SC: Thomas DeMartini and John Erickson, Co-Chairs
Examples SC: Bob DuCharme, Chair
Profiles SC: Thomas DeMartini, Chair
Extensions Process and Models SC: M. Paramasivam, Chair

4. Review of RLTC Aggregate Schedule - HR

Documents in mail note:
RLTC Action Items
RLTC Schedule

<<RLTC Action Items.xls>> <<RLTC Schedule.xls>>