Subject: [rights] Reminder to send in your intention to attend the F2F

Title: Reminder to send in your intention to attend the F2F

Hello All:
As a quick reminder, if you have not already done so, please send to me your intention on attending the F2F meetings (Sept11, 13 - Specification SC and Sept12 - General Body) as soon as possible. I would like to send in the final numbers to our host, Cisco Systems ASAP...

Regards,
Hari