Subject: [rights] Final Call for comment on RLTC Requirements Document Rev 16 -ple ase respond

Title: Final Call for comment on RLTC Requirements Document Rev 16 - please respond

Hello All:
At today's Requirements SC call, the SC decided to issue a final call for comments on the Requirements document which is now at Revision 16 (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/analysis-wip/Rev16/RLTC%20Requirements%20Rev%2016.doc) to the entire General Body as a way to move forward in the process. At each General Body meeting, we have been requesting input/feedback from the General Body. The document has been available for review for several months and is the result of numerous discussions. Other resources that may be of interest are:

- the Requirements SC email list (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights-requirements/)
- the Requirements SC Document Repository (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/) which contains the Meeting Minutes, Submissions, and previous versions of the Requirements Document.

We request two actions of everyone:
1. Please submit any comments by Wednesday, January 15, 2003. Please send your comments either directly to the Requirements email list or to me if you are not subscribed to the list. I will then forward it to the list on your behalf.

2. To ensure that everyone has a chance to submit comments and recognizing that some members may be traveling or still on vacation, we would like everyone to please reply to me and not the entire list before Jan 15, 2003 acknowledging your receipt of this email and

a. Your intention to submit any comments (yes/no)
b. Any initial comments that you would like to share with the Requirements SC.

I will compile and post the responses.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me or to send a note to the Requirements list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hari