Subject: RLTC General Body Minutes 03-05-03 0

Hello All:
I am forwarding for Brad who is traveling and cannot access the net. If anyone has any changes, please forward them to Brad.
Regards,
Hari

Hari Reddy, Chairperson

ContentGuard

Carlisle Adams

Entrust

Steve Anderson

OpenNetwork

Thomas DeMartini

ContentGuard

Bob DuCharme

Lexis-Nexis

Brad Gandee

ContentGuard

Bob Glushko

CommerceOne

Brian LaMacchia

Microsoft

Hal Lockhart

BEA

Deirdre Mulligan

Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic

Ram Austryjak Moskovitz

VeriSign

M. Paramasivam

Microsoft

Harry Piccariello

ContentGuard

Peter Schirling

IBM

Xin Wang

ContentGuard

Prospective Members

TJ Pannu

ContentGuard

RLTC General Body Call 5pm

Hari took roll call at 5:02pm and gave overview of the agenda

Hari:  12 members do not have quorum for today.  Will have to approve the meeting minutes at the next general body meeting.  May I offer a suggestion that we approve the old meeting minutes via email so it doesn't take another month to get them approved.  Any suggestions?

Pete:  Easiest thing would be to approve by email - send them out and say you have five days or something to comment.

Hari:  I will send them out with 5 days to send in objections or changes. Are there any objections here to doing that? (no comments)

Hari:  Only other item was a review of the requirements subcommittee.  Basically what we have done is reviewed the examples from the Samuelson Law Clinic within the requirements subcommittee and we also tried to re-initiate the examples subcommittee.  We had a joint call where I attempted to recruit people to join and help out in doing some of the examples.  We had the first examples sc today and I sent those minutes out.  There were not that many people that attended.  We are looking for more people to assist in doing some of the examples beyond the initial analysis that was done in the requirements process.  Bob would you like to add anything more?

Bob:  I've been out of it for 6 weeks so I'm trying to get into it.

Hari:  I hope we have something to present to the general body sometime in the future, but I don't have a date when that will be.  Right now we're going through the issues raised at the last call for input and hopefully we'll have some type of idea by our next meeting, which will be in four weeks.

Hari:  Any other items people would like to discuss or anything open (no comment.) If there are no other comments, then I'd like to adjourn the meeting.

Meeting adjourned at 5:10pm