Subject: RE: Meeting minutes approval - email vote

Hello All:
I have received no objections to approving these minutes. I will mark them as approved and move them to the document repository.
Regards,
Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: Reddy, Hari
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 5:20 PM
To: Rights (E-mail)
Subject: Meeting minutes approval - email vote

Hello All:
We did not have quorum at the last General Body call on March 5, 2003. Therefore, we were not able to approve the meeting minutes per the agenda. At the meeting, we discussed having this posted to the General Body list for email vote.

To reduce the email traffic, please send me an email only if you disagree to the approval of the following meeting minutes before 03/15/03:

02-05-03: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200302/msg00003.html
10-16-02: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200302/msg00001.html
10-30-02: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200302/msg00001.html

Thanks...