Subject: RLTC membership notices

Hello All:
Per our last meeting of the General Body on April 30,2003, I stated that I will need to send out warning notices to the people that have missed the last 2 out 3 meetings. I was supposed to have processed this for the people to attend the April 30, 2003 meeting but since there were so many people on the warning list that I wanted to first discuss this with the General Body. As stated before, we are also not going to count the April 30,2003 meeting with regards to membership since there was some communications mix-up with regards to the new meeting organizing system. OASIS has sated that this is ok.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Hari