rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Presentations at RSA

Hi Everyone,

As promised, I am sending along an update on our presentation component for RSA.
Please review all the information and let us know if you have any feedback or other.

Kind regards, Jane

The following companies have indicated an interest in speaking during RSA:
  • Threat Connect
  • EclecticIQ
  • IBM Security
  • LookingGlass
  • NC4
  • TruSTAR
  • Fujitsu
  • DFLabs
Please let me know if anyone is missing from the list.

Presentation schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday have been identified as the best days to hold presentations. Attached is a sample schedule. Feedback from the group is welcome. Presentation time slots will be allocated using the same selection process that is being used to select seats.

Presentation content and length: We plan to develop some intro slides for the group to use that will include information on both OASIS and CTI. We have reached out to the CTI chairs for updated information that may help with that effort. Attached is a recent CTI slide deck submitted from that group (FYI only). We have one company interested in helping us with this effort. Please let me know if anyone else would like to be involved.

As mentioned earlier, typical show floor presentation lengths are between 8-15 mins.

Attracting attendees to presentations...To help draw attendees to the presentations, we do plan to hold a raffle. Each individual attending a presentation will receive a raffle ticket. The raffle item may include: Apple Watch, Drone, Go-Pro. If you have other suggestions, please circulate your suggestion by 5 February. The raffle would take place after our final presentation on Wednesday (during the pub crawl).

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org