rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: RSA Presentations in CTI Showcase Booth

Hi Everyone,

As a recap, the following companies are confirmed to participate in the presentation component of the RSA event.
I will be reaching out to each company individually (in the above order) to secure a presentation time slot. I've attached those presentation time options again for review.

In addition, please find a few general information slides attached for your review. Feel free to incorporate this information into your presentation slide templates. We would also be happy to provide additional information, if needed. Please let us know.

And finally, we plan to schedule a short meeting on Friday, 10 Feb at 11:00 AM EST to answer any final questions about the presentation component. If possible, we'd like to have at least one representative from each of the above present.

Call-in details will be forwarded tomorrow.

Thanks so much, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org