rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Pod seat selection for RSA 2018

Hi Everyone,

It's time to start our seat selection process. As a reminder, the selection order is determined by OASIS membership level (Foundational members first, followed by Sponsors, then Contributors, then Individuals). Within each level, the order for selecting is based on your RSA 2018 participation signup date.

We've calculated the order based on the above (see below). The selection process will begin tomorrow. I will contact each company individually per the below order. I've included the link to our seat tracking document (via google drive).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6PAhogeQJ5V286-KvLuywveE-ibfbUK/view?usp=sharing

This document includes the pod numbers and will be continuously updated as selections are made.

Please do not forward your selection to me prior to my outreach.

I look forward to finalizing our plans.

Thanks so much,  Jane

Foundational-sponsor member
IBM

Sponsor-level members
Anomali
EclecticIQ
NC4
New Context
TruSTAR
Fujitsu
ThreatQuotient
Hitachi

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)