rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Booth staff registrations for RSA 2018

Hi Everyone,

All our booth staff registrations have been submitted to RSA. Those on our list should have received a confirmation via email.

Subj line for the confirmation email reads: Exhibitor Registrant Confirmation Email

Please contact me directly if you should be on our booth staff list and didn't receive the email or you need to be added.

Thanks so much, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)