rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: RSA 2018 Update

Hi Everyone,

I am passing along a quick update for RSA 2018. Can't believe it's next week ;)
  • Video Monitor Cable. Each pod within our booth will be equipped with a video monitor and HDMI cable. If you require a different type of connector, please let us know by Wednesday, 11 April.

  • Showcase Flyer. We're finishing up on the booth handout. This handout includes participating company logos and company profiles. A draft will be circulated to the group tomorrow. Deadline to make changes will be Friday, 13 April.

  • Presentation Schedule. We are working on the second round of presentation time slot selections. Once contacted by us, please try to respond as quickly as possible. P

    Presentation titles and speaker information is due by Friday, 13 April.
    Please include this information here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YM7iB4zcgabf2LSC5sczrhvzqs3m_LwF-1DuEUTELpg/edit?usp=sharing

  • Pod Seat Selection. Selections are completed. The final seat arrangements may be viewed online:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6PAhogeQJ5V286-KvLuywveE-ibfbUK/view?usp=sharing

  • Booth Staff. Final "call" for booth staff. All those registered under OASIS should have received a confirmation. Please contact me if you don't recall receiving one or if you need to be added.

  • Complimentary Exhibit-Only Passes. Our complimentary pass code is still available. It allows individuals to access the show floor for free. Please continue to circulate the code to your community: X8EOASIS.

As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or other.

Kind regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)