rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Re: [rsa-cti-interop] RSA 2018 Update

Hi, Jane.

I added NC4 at 10:30 – 10:40 on Thursday, April 19th.

Regards,

Natalie

From: <rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:47 PM
To: "rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org" <rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [rsa-cti-interop] RSA 2018 Update

I am passing along a quick update for RSA 2018. Can't believe it's next week ;)

  • Video Monitor Cable. Each pod within our booth will be equipped with a video monitor and HDMI cable. If you require a different type of connector, please let us know by Wednesday, 11 April.
  • Showcase Flyer. We're finishing up on the booth handout. This handout includes participating company logos and company profiles. A draft will be circulated to the group tomorrow. Deadline to make changes will be Friday, 13 April.
  • Presentation Schedule. We are working on the second round of presentation time slot selections. Once contacted by us, please try to respond as quickly as possible. P

    Presentation titles and speaker information is due by Friday, 13 April.
    Please include this information here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YM7iB4zcgabf2LSC5sczrhvzqs3m_LwF-1DuEUTELpg/edit?usp=sharing
  • Pod Seat Selection. Selections are completed. The final seat arrangements may be viewed online:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6PAhogeQJ5V286-KvLuywveE-ibfbUK/view?usp=sharing
  • Booth Staff. Final "call" for booth staff. All those registered under OASIS should have received a confirmation. Please contact me if you don't recall receiving one or if you need to be added.
  • Complimentary Exhibit-Only Passes. Our complimentary pass code is still available. It allows individuals to access the show floor for free. Please continue to circulate the code to your community: X8EOASIS.

As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or other.

Kind regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.