rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA Interop Information Update -- and meeting reminder (Wed, 18 Feb)

OASIS Interop Showcase: KMIP  & PKCS 11 Standards

RSA 2015 Annual Conference & Exposition

20-24 April 2015

The Moscone Center

747 Howard Street

San Francisco, CA 94103

Phone: 415.974.4000

Conference & Exposition Website

ACTION ITEMS

  1. Submit your two “Exhibitor Badge” representatives – name, job title, email, and cell phone number.
  2. Continue to distribute the complimentary expo pass code “EC12OAS”.
  3. Mark your calendar for our next meeting – Wednesday, 18 February @ 5:00 PM US-eastern time zone.

REGISTRATION
Each participating company is entitled to receive two “Exhibitor Badges” for the event. If you haven’t done so yet, please forward the names of your two individuals (including full name, job title, email and cell number) by February 27th.  A registration confirmation note from RSA will follow in March.  If any leftover passes are available, we will announce that to the group in March – and will allocate on a first-come, first-serve basis at that time.

Don’t forget to share our Free Expo Pass Code – “EC12OAS” with your customers and prospects.

BOOTH SPACE LAYOUT

The OASIS Showcase is located in Booth 1921:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us15/expo-sponsors.  Each participating company will receive an equal space in the booth. Furniture options being evaluated include high-tables, computer stands, and custom pod clusters. Photos of sample furniture will be displayed during our next meeting. Options will be distributed to the group once all the pricing and other information is collected. As in past years, each space will include electricity, power strips, and internet connectivity.  Booth seat assignments will take place as soon as our furniture and layouts have been approved.

BOOTH SIGNAGE
We are working on signage ideas for the booth.  Ideas will be circulated to the group in March.

PRESS RELEASE
Our RSA Interop press release information and schedule will be distributed to the group in March. Carol Geyer will be leading that effort.  If needed, please feel free to contact Carol at any time with press release questions – carol.geyer@oasis-open.org.

EQUIPMENT

As a reminder, participating companies will be responsible for bringing their own equipment to the event, including internet cables.  Due to booth space constraints, we would like each company to consider bringing a monitor no more than 24 inches in size. Computer monitors are available to rent onsite. Monitor rental information is attached.

COMPANY LITERATURE
OASIS will be providing an informational flyer for each demonstration, as well as related technical committee materials.  In addition, each company is welcome to provide one piece of related company literature in the main booth literature rack.  Additional related company material may be displayed within your designated space.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you’re planning to ship anything to the show, please note that all associated shipping and/or labor charges must be covered by your company.  Any freight sent direct to Moscone Center is accepted without surcharge during our official target “Move-In Date/Time – which is scheduled for: Friday, April 17th from 7:30am-1:00pm.

Both advance and onsite shipping is an option. Attached is a flyer outlining the deadlines and costs associated. Respective labels are also attached.  Any questions regarding shipping may be directed to a Freeman representative at FreemanAnaheimES@freemanco.com.

Advance Shipping to the Warehouse - Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials at their warehouse between March 16th and April 9th . Any materials arriving at the warehouse after April 9th will incur an additional charge (refer to the attached materials handling form).

(advance label-attached)
Event: RSA CONFERENCE 2015

Booth #1921

Palmisano Delivery - 435 23rd Street

C/O Freeman

San Francisco, CA 94107

Direct to the Show Site  - Freeman will accept onsite shipments beginning on April 16th.  Please note our shipment target date/time above – to avoid costs.

(direct label-attached)
Event: RSA CONFERENCE 2015

Booth#1921

Moscone Center

747 Howard St

C/O Freeman

San Francisco, CA 94103

MEETING REMINDER

RSA Interop Planning Call - Wednesday, February 18 @ 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/741599421

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2070

United States (Long distance): +1 (626) 521-0017

Access Code: 741-599-421

More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/741599421/numbersdisplay.html

Thanks so much again everyone.  As always, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions: jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

 Kind regards, Jane