rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2015 - Participant Information Packet #4

OASIS Interop Showcase: KMIP  & PKCS #11 Standards
RSA 2015 Annual Conference & Exposition

20-24 April 2015
The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415.974.4000

Conference & Exposition Website

ACTION ITEMS

  1. Welcome newest participant: Utimaco.
  2. Review booth staff list for accuracy & send missing or corrections by 26 March.
  3. Call for extra booth passes is open – deadline 26 March.
  4. Continue to distribute the complimentary expo pass code X5EOASIS”.

REGISTRATION

OASIS registered all the individuals on the attached “Booth Staff” registration list. Everyone on this list should have already received a confirmation from RSA.  If not, please contact me and another will be forwarded.  We are asking everyone to review the list one final time and forward any missing information and/or necessary corrections by 26 March.  In addition, we do have several extra booth passes, so please forward the contact details for any extra staffers you may need by 26 March.  Extra passes will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.  As a reminder: Each participating company will need to limit the amount of staff in the booth to no more than two per company, at any given time.

Anyone wishing to add items to their registration (such as the Code Bash Reception) should follow these instructions: Booth staffer should log into the registration portal at: https://ae.rsaconference.com/US15/portal/newreg.ww and walk through the registration path to purchase the additional item.  Some may need to click “Forgot Your Password” link to retrieve their login credentials, since they are auto-registered via the ERC.  Questions may be directed to:

RSA Conference Registration Support (Sherlene)
Email: rsaconferencehelp@rsaconference.com
Toll-free: 866-397-5093
International:  801-523-6530

Interop Participant Identifiers:  Each participating booth staff member will receive an OASIS member ribbon and Interop Team pin. Both can be easily attached to the RSA badge holder.

And finally, don’t forget to share our Free Expo Pass Code –
X5EOASIS with your customers and prospects.

BOOTH SPACE LAYOUT – BOOTH 1921
Unfortunately, the show decorator (Freeman) have been working really slow for us.  They have promised final pricing information (and layout options) will be in my hands no later than Wednesday, 24 March (not sure if will be in time for our meeting though).  The two pod options are still the same.  I am hoping the new options will work out; but don’t have that confirmation yet.  Regardless of outcome from Freeman – I am planning to provide the group with layout options no later than Monday, 30 March.

No matter the layout...Each participating company will receive an equal space in the booth. Each space will include a pod structure, electricity, power strips, and internet connectivity.  Booth seat assignments will take place as soon as our furniture and layouts have been approved.

INTEROP PARTICIPANT SET-UP
OASIS staff will prep the booth on Saturday and Sunday prior to the start of the show. The space will be available for Interop participant set-up and testing on Monday, 20 April from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The exhibits will open later that evening for a special reception (5:00 PM – 7:00 PM).  Full week’s schedule is noted below again.

BOOTH SIGNAGE
Attached is a sample of our booth hanging sign. This sign template was used last year. Logos are being modified on the sign now.  A final copy of the sign with all the appropriate logos will be sent to the group for final approval shortly. Individual company logo signs will also be sent out for review after the hanging sign is completed.

PRESS RELEASE
Our official RSA Interop press release is scheduled to be distributed on April 20th.  Carol Geyer will be distributing press release information to the list later this week.  If needed, please feel free to contact Carol at any time with press release questions – carol.geyer@oasis-open.org.

EQUIPMENT
Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event.  This includes a computer monitor, internet cables, and any other related company hardware.  Please be mindful that all equipment MUST fit within your workstation.  Also, to ensure a unified atmosphere we are asking each company to bring a monitor no more than 24 inches in size.

COMPANY LITERATURE
OASIS will provide copies of an Interop flyer, as well as a few other security-related materials.  In addition, each participating company is welcome to provide (1) piece of company literature in our designated literature racks. Additional company material may be distributed within your space.  We suggest companies prepare to bring between 200-300 copies of their materials.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you’re planning to ship anything to the show, please note that all associated shipping and/or labor charges must be covered by your company.  Any freight sent direct to Moscone Center is accepted without surcharge during our official target “Move-In Date/Time – which is scheduled for: Friday, April 17th from 7:30am-1:00pm.

Both advance and onsite shipping is an option. Information flyers were distributed in the last informational packet.  If you have any questions regarding shipping, you may direct them to a Freeman representative at FreemanAnaheimES@freemanco.com.

EXPOSITION SCHEDULE
Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

Monday, 20 April
Setup & testing beginning at 8:00 AM (runs till 4:00 PM)
Welcome reception:  5:00 - 7:00 PM

Tuesday, 21 April
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Wednesday, 22 April
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
5:00 - 6:00 PM (Pub Crawl - South Expo only)

Thursday, 23 April
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Booth dismantle: 3:00 – 5:00 PM

MEETING REMINDER
RSA Interop Planning Call - Wednesday, 25 March @ 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/308234349

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free): 1 866 899 4679

United States (Long distance): +1 (224) 501-3318

Access Code: 308-234-349

More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/308234349/numbersdisplay.html

Thanks so much again everyone.  As always, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions: jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

Kind regards, Jane