rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA Interop Booth Space Update

Hi Everyone,

I finally have an update on our booth space layout!

As you know, the show decorators have been "slowly" working on a design option for us this year. Attached is a photo of their proposed kiosk. The red background in photo will be either white or another neutral color with everyone's company logo appearing on the top instead of the words "company name."  I have been assured that the cabinets have storage in the bottom and the counter space is larger than the computer stations used last year.

I should have the final proposal from Freeman within the next two days.  Along with their proposal will be their recommended booth space layout grid. They discussed their recommendation with me earlier today, so I could pass along information to the group.  I drafted up a quick sample booth grid based on their recommendation.  Please find that attached for your review.  We'll be planning to have everyone select their kiosk locations as soon as we receive the more official booth layout grid from Freeman.

I hope this makes sense.  Please do let me know if anyone has questions or other.  Thanks so much again, Jane