rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Confidential draft OASIS press release: RSA Interops

OASIS intends to issue a press release on 20 April announcing the KMIP and PKCS #11 demos at RSA. A confidential draft is attached for your review. Any suggested edits to the release should be discussed by the group and communicated via Tony to me.

The press release lists all the companies involved in the demo. In addition, each Sponsor-level member of OASIS may provide a supporting quote. Sponsors include:

  Cryptsoft, Dell, Fornetix, HP, IBM, Oracle, Thales e-Security, and Vormetric

Sponsor quotes must be 75 words or less. Please include a name and title for attribution. Send quotes to me by Wednesday, 15 April.

Contributor-level members who would like to be quoted in the press release have the option to convert to the Sponsor level. The dues increase will be pro-rated based on your renewal date. Contact me for specifics.

We'll also be working to arrange pre-show briefings and onsite interviews.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer