rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: Static IP Address Order for RSA -- respond by 12:00 PM ET, Friday, 10 Apr

Hi Everyone,

I've only heard back from a few companies.  Please send along your IP address needs ASAP.  Thank you, Jane

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

It’s time for us to finalize our Static IP Address order for RSA.  We were again able to secure a bulk order discount for our group ($50 per Static IP Address).  OASIS will cover up-to two Static IP Addresses per participating company.  Any additional requests will need to be covered by the individual company.

So, please send along the number of Static IP Addresses that your company will need no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 10 April.  If additional addresses are needed, OASIS will forward an invoice to the appropriate company after the order is completed.

Thanks so much, Jane