rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [rsa-interop-demo] Booth Layout, Kiosk Design -- feedback due no later than COB Monday

Hi Valerie,

The back wall will be white (versus the current red).  The words "company name" at the top will be replaced by each individual company logo (in color).

Also, on your space question...If the kiosks didn't share backs -- each back would be much larger (as well as more expensive).

Thanks, Jane

Hi Jane -

will all company names be in white?

The design looks okay to me - not sure how being back to back saves
space, but i'm sure they know :)