rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [GRAYMAIL] [rsa-interop-demo] Booth Layout, Kiosk Design -- feedback due no later than COB Monday

P6R approves this design as well.

Best,
Mark

Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org> , 4/10/2015 1:03 PM:
Hi Folks,

The booth designer sent us their final kiosk design today.  Based on this final design and all the back & forth -- it has been recommended that we layout the booth as noted in the attached diagram. Since time is of the essence now, we are hoping everyone agrees.

Please send along your feedback no later than COB Monday, 13 April. Our plans have to be finalized by Tuesday AM in order to be sure all the booth wiring is in order for the show start.  Thanks so much, Jane

BTW:  Here is a photo of the final kiosk design.

Inline image 1

As you can see the kiosks have been designed to be grouped by two (back-to-back) to save space.  Below are their specs:
  • Counter top size = 40" x 40"

  • Company logo placement = individual logos would appear on the top in place of the words "company name"

  • Color = the counter and the backing will be the same white color

  • Storage under counter, accessible via the front

  • Wiring accessible via a hole under the glass top leading into the bottom cabinet