rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [rsa-interop-demo] PKCS 11 Interop Flyer -- comments needed by COB 17 April

vormetric is not in the pic at bottom of first page.. otherwise, looks good!

On 4/16/2015 12:41 PM, Jane Harnad wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Attached is a copy of the PKCS 11 Interop flyer for RSA.  We plan to distribute
the flyer in our booth similar to previous years.  Please take a moment to
review the flyer and forward any comments by COB Friday, 17 April. Thanks so
much, Jane