rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RE: [rsa-interop-demo] PKCS 11 Interop Flyer -- comments needed by COB 17 April

Thanks for the catch Valarie!
We should go in the applications (clients)  part...

-----Original Message-----
From: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Valerie Fenwick
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:56 PM
To: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org

vormetric is not in the pic at bottom of first page.. otherwise, looks good!

On 4/16/2015 12:41 PM, Jane Harnad wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Attached is a copy of the PKCS 11 Interop flyer for RSA.  We plan to
> distribute the flyer in our booth similar to previous years.  Please
> take a moment to review the flyer and forward any comments by COB
> Friday, 17 April. Thanks so much, Jane

NOTE: typing one handed, forgive typos/grammar mistakes!
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager Oracle Corporation: 4180 Network Circle, Santa Clara, CA, 95054.