rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2016 Planning Meeting Dates Announced

Hi Everyone,

The list of participating companies in our RSA 2016 demonstration is complete and includes:

PKCS 11 Demonstration

·        Feitian Technologies
·        Cryptsoft
·        Fornetix
·        P6R Inc.
·        Oracle
·        QuintessenceLabs
·        Cryptosense
·        Utimaco

KMIP Demonstration

·        Cryptsoft
·        Fornetix
·        P6R Inc.
·        HP
·        Oracle
·        QuintessenceLabs
·        SafeNet
·        IBM
·        Townsend Security

The Interop Lead for both the KMIP and PKCS 11 demonstrations is Tony Cox (
tony.cox@cryptsoft.com). Tony will be available to discuss all the technical requirements of each demonstration. Our logistical planning meetings are scheduled to begin next week.  Below is a list of our meeting dates and times.  A calendar announcement will be sent for each meeting via our OASIS kavi system. Please remember that we need to have at least one representative from each participating company on each call. Additional representatives are welcome to join us.

Wednesday, November 11th -- 4:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, December 16th -- 4:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, January 13th - 4:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, January 27th - 4:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, February 10th - 4:00 PM EDT
Wednesday, February 24th - 4:00 PM EDT

We'll be using our Go-To-Meetings platform for each meeting.  The meeting login information will be included in each calendar announcement following this email.  We're planning to cover the following agenda items during this first meeting -- booth space kiosk design, booth space signage, brief technical update from Interop lead, booth staff, and general marketing (website review, company collateral, press release).  A more formal agenda will be sent our on Monday.

Thank you for taking the time to review all the above.  I very much look forward to supporting the groups again on another successful event.

Kind Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS