rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA Planning Meeting Background Information

Hi Everyone,

Below are a few details we’ll be covering during our meeting at 5:00 PM EDT.  I hope everyone received the time change notice.

Dates & Schedule

Our space will be available for set-up and testing on Monday, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The show will open for a special reception Monday evening.  Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

Monday, 29 February
Setup & testing beginning at 8:00 AM (runs till 4:00 PM)
Welcome reception:  5:00 - 7:00 PM

Tuesday, 1 March
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Wednesday, 2 March
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday, 3 March
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Booth dismantle: 3:00 – 5:00 PM

Location

The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415.974.4000

·         Conference Information
·         Exposition Information

Updated list of participating companies

PKCS #11 Demonstration

·        Cryptosense
·        Cryptsoft
·        Feitian Technologies
·        Fornetix

·        HPE
·        Oracle

·        P6R Inc.
·        QuintessenceLabs

·        Utimaco

KMIP Demonstration

·        Cryptsoft
·        Fornetix
·        HPE
·        IBM

·        Oracle
·        P6R Inc.
·        QuintessenceLabs
·        SafeNet
·        Townsend Security
·        Utimaco

Contacts – email list, technical lead, logistic lead

An email list was created to help facilitate the coordination of our planning for RSA.   All planning information will be distributed through this list.  Please feel free to distribute an related information to the list as needed -- rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org.  If you have any questions regarding the planning process or other, please direct those to:

o   Tony Cox (Interop technical lead for both) - tony.cox@cryptsoft.com

o   Jane Harnad (OASIS lead - logistics, planning, other) – jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Booth Space & Location

Our booth space in the South Expo hall is:  #825.  Each participating company will receive a workstation in the booth that includes: table space (approx 3’ in size), a chair, electricity, internet connectivity (up to two static IP addresses) and space on the demo literature rack -- per reserved space.  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/expo-and-sponsors

Registration – booth staff, free expo pass, other

Two exhibit booth staff passes will be allocated to each participating company as part of the demo fee.  Details on those exhibit staff passes will follow soon.  If you would like to register to attend the RSA conference, RSA is offering an early bird discount until 20 November. Other conference discounts are posted on the RSA website:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/register.

Our complimentary expo pass code is now available = XEOASIS16.  Please share this code with your customers and prospects and request they use it to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass.

Webpage – logos, profiles for review

Information
regarding our interoperability demonstrations and participating companies have been posted on our OASIS website, https://www.oasis-open.org/events/rsa/2016. We plan to launch the webpage next week; however, a few details are still pending.  Please review your company profile for accuracy and forward any changes to me by 17 November.

Hotel Information

RSA is expecting hotels blocks to go quickly. Please don’t hesitate to book your hotel ASAP.  Partner hotel information may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/hotels-venue.

Equipment

Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event.  This includes a computer monitor, internet cables, and any other related company hardware.  Please be mindful that all equipment MUST fit within your workstation (3” wide by 1.5” deep).  Also, to ensure a unified atmosphere we are asking each company to consider bringing a monitor no more than 24 inches in size.  Please let us know by 20 November, if you have any problems accommodating this size requirement.  Computer monitors are available to rent onsite.  Rental information will be passed along to the group in the next information packet.

Company Literature

OASIS will design and print an informational flyer outlining each demonstration.  A draft copy of that informational flyer will be circulated for group review and comment in January. In addition, each company is welcome to provide one piece of their company literature in the designated booth space literature racks.  Other company materials may be distributed from each individual workstation.

Shipping Information

All costs associated with shipping equipment and/or other items must be covered by the individual participating company. This expense is NOT covered as part of the interop participation package. Please note that all shipments will incur labor costs, so it is usually best to have them shipped via your main exhibit booth (if applicable) or directly to your hotel.   Shipping information will be sent along to the group in the next information packet.

NEXT STEPS

The next Interop planning meeting is scheduled for 16 December @ 4:00 PM US-eastern time zone.  Please be sure at least one representative from your company is scheduled to participate.  If a representative is unable to join us, please let us know in advance.  A calendar notice was sent and will be updated with an agenda prior to the meeting.

Thank you for taking the time to review all the above.  I very much look forward to supporting the groups again on another successful event.

Jane

Jane Harnad
OASIS
Manager of Events