rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [GRAYMAIL] RE: [rsa-interop-demo] New booth space layout options for consideration -- Decision deadline is Wednesday, 16 December

Hello Jane,

   Here are our comments:

V1 -- looks very crowded
V2 -- not bad, looks like last year's set up
V3 -- this does have the benefit that all pods have equal exposure to people walking by on the outside of the booth which we like.
V4 -- horrible, crowded, the "front" pods look special compared to all the others.

Our Vote,
V2 - our first choice
V3 - our 2nd choice
V4 - a strong no

Best Regards,
Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
President P6R, Inc
408-205-0361
mark@p6r.com
Skype: markjoseph_sc
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-joseph/0/752/4b4

From: "Wierenga, Steven (Enterprise Data Security, Atalla)" <steve.wierenga@hpe.com>
To: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>, "rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org" <rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: "Turajski, Nathan" <nathan.turajski@hpe.com>
Sent: 12/14/2015 9:23 PM

Hello Jane/all, my comments –

V1 – not totally bad; but congested central traffic area, wasted booth area inside the pod triangles, and lower visibility from the aisles for 8/12 of the pods facing inward

V2 – much better; more open central traffic area, no wasted booth area, all pods have similar visibility

V3 – horrible: booth visitor access blocked on 3 sides, no visibility for participant brands/logos, booth staffers cannot get from front to back of their own pods – we used a similar layout ~3 years ago and it was Bad!

V4 – pretty good; ~equal visibility for at least 10/12 of the pods/vendors, open central traffic area; but the pod “pillars” seem excessively tall

So my vote is:

V2/V4:  close tie for 1st/2nd

V1:  3rd place

V3:  strong No