rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RE: [rsa-interop-demo] RSA Booth Space Design...for review

So forgive me I wasn’t looking at the most current note from you with the renderings…..  ayayay.

V1 or V4 (all quads as I mentioned below).

Thanks,
Donna

From: Mullen, Donna
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:32 PM
To: 'Jane Harnad'; rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jane maybe I am mistaken or have looked over too many floor plans today J  but these appear to be just different views of the same layout – front side, birdseye?    The only concern I have is the double vs the quad pods… I think they should all be quads and you should shift the reception counter and seating area so everyone has equal space assigned…. While doubles give more space all around and quads reduce the space…. It doesn’t appear you have a large enough foot print to do them all double so for equality I say they should be all quad.

Thanks,

Donna

sign_mail_gemalto01

IIII Donna S. Mullen, Events Manager
Identity & Data Protection
Tel: 443-327-1452 – Mobile: 443-567-1596
4690 Millennium Drive
Belcamp, MD 21017
donna.mullen@gemalto.com
www.gemalto.com or www.justaskgemalto.com