rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Modified: RSA 2016 Planning Meeting

Event Title: RSA 2016 Planning Meeting

Date: Wednesday, 16 December 2015, 04:00pm to 04:30pm EST
Description
  • Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/569658629

  • You can also dial in using your phone.

    United States +1 (669) 224-3319

    United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2070 FREE

    Access Code: 569-658-629

RSVP

Agenda

Hi Everyone,

Our next meeting is tomorrow -- Wednesday, 16 December @ 4:00 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in details are noted in this reminder.  The following are agenda items we'll be covering during the meeting. Most critical is our booth design layout decision.

Please feel free to reach out with questions prior to the meeting, if needed..  Thanks so much, Jane

A. Quick technical update from Tony Cox (Interop technical lead for both)

B. Logistical update from Jane Harnad (OASIS lead - logistics, planning, other)

  1. Booth space layout decision - v1, v2, v3, v4; options previously sent to the group

    One representative from each participating company needs to cast their vote on a preferred layout option by the close of our meeting tomorrow. Please consider sending along your preference in advance of our meeting.  A report on those that responded prior to the meeting will be announced first, followed by a final chance for those that haven't voted yet. The final decision will be announced by the close of the meeting.

    Please note: Unfortunately, if your company was unable to cast their vote in advance or misses tomorrow's meeting -- it will no longer count in this selection process.

  2. Booth Space Location

    Our booth space is located in the South Expo hall is: #821. Exhibit floor plans may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/expo-and-sponsors.

    Again, our space will be available for set-up and testing on Monday, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The show will open for a special reception Monday evening. The show will be open from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday -- and again on Thursday from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.

  3. Company Pod Information

    Each participating company will receive a workstation in the booth that includes: counter space (37"x24"), a 42" monitor, electricity, internet connectivity (with up to two static IP addresses) and space on the demo literature rack.

  4. Registration – booth staff, free expo pass, other

    Two exhibit booth staff passes will be allocated to each participating company. Please send along the information for your two individuals by 31 December. For information on what's included in an exhibit staff pass -- link to: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/register/compare-passes.

    If additional exhibitor badges are available, we will notify the group and accept registrants on a first-come, first-serve basis.

    Other registration information:  RSA is offering a discounted conference rate, if completed by 29 January.

    Complimentary showfloor passes:  Please remember to share our code with your customers and prospects and request they use it to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using the code: XEOASIS16.

  5. Shipping Information

    As a reminder, all costs associated with shipping equipment and/or other items must be covered by the individual participating company. This expense is NOT covered as part of the Interop participation package. Please note that all shipments will incur labor costs, so it is usually best to have them shipped via your main exhibit booth (if applicable) or directly to your hotel. Shipping information will be sent along to the group in early January.

Owner: Mrs. Jane Harnad
Group: RSA Interop Demo Group
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20151216T025158Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20151216T160000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20151216T163000
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:RSA 2016 Planning Meeting
LAST-MODIFIED:20151216T025158Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
 smartphone.\n	https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/569658629\
 n	\n	You can also dial in using your phone.\n	United States
 +1 (669) 224-3319\n\n	United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2
 070 FREE\n	Access Code: 569-658-629\n\n\nAgenda: Hi Everyone
 \,\n\nOur next meeting is tomorrow -- Wednesday\, 16 Decembe
 r @ 4:00 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in details are noted in this
  reminder.  The following are agenda items we&#39\;ll be cov
 ering during the meeting. Most critical is our booth design
 layout decision. \n\nPlease feel free to reach out with ques
 tions prior to the meeting\, if needed..  Thanks so much\, J
 ane \n\n_______________________________________________\n\n\
 nA. Quick technical update from Tony Cox (Interop technical
 lead for both) \n \n\nB. Logistical update from Jane Harnad
 (OASIS lead - logistics\, planning\, other)\n \n\n\n	Booth s
 pace layout decision - v1\, v2\, v3\, v4\; options previousl
 y sent to the group \n	\n	One representative from each parti
 cipating company needs to cast their vote on a preferred lay
 out option by the close of our meeting tomorrow. Please cons
 ider sending along your preference in advance of our meeting
 .  A report on those that responded prior to the meeting wil
 l be announced first\, followed by a final chance for those
 that haven&#39\;t voted yet. The final decision will be anno
 unced by the close of the meeting.\n	\n	Please note: Unfortu
 nately\, if your company was unable to cast their vote in ad
 vance or misses tomorrow&#39\;s meeting -- it will no longer
  count in this selection process.\n	 \n	Booth Space Location
 \n	\n	Our booth space is located in the South Expo hall is:
 #821. Exhibit floor plans may be found online at:  http://ww
 w.rsaconference.com/events/us16/expo-and-sponsors.\n	\n	Agai
 n\, our space will be available for set-up and testing on Mo
 nday\, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The show will open fo
 r a special reception Monday evening. The show will be open
 from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday -- and agai
 n on Thursday from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.\n	 \n	Company Pod Inf
 ormation\n	\n	Each participating company will receive a work
 station in the booth that includes: counter space (37&quot\;
 x24&quot\;)\, a 42&quot\; monitor\, electricity\, internet c
 onnectivity (with up to two static IP addresses) and space o
 n the demo literature rack.\n	 \n	Registration &ndash\; boot
 h staff\, free expo pass\, other\n	\n	Two exhibit booth staf
 f passes will be allocated to each participating company. Pl
 ease send along the information for your two individuals by
 31 December. For information on what&#39\;s included in an e
 xhibit staff pass -- link to: http://www.rsaconference.com/e
 vents/us16/register/compare-passes. \n	\n	If additional exhi
 bitor badges are available\, we will notify the group and ac
 cept registrants on a first-come\, first-serve basis. \n	\n
 Other registration information:  RSA is offering a discounte
 d conference rate\, if completed by 29 January.\n	\n	Complim
 entary showfloor passes:  Please remember to share our code
 with your customers and prospects and request they use it to
  register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using t
 he code: XEOASIS16.  \n	 \n	Shipping Information\n	\n	As a r
 eminder\, all costs associated with shipping equipment and/o
 r other items must be covered by the individual participatin
 g company. This expense is NOT covered as part of the Intero
 p participation package. Please note that all shipments will
  incur labor costs\, so it is usually best to have them ship
 ped via your main exhibit booth (if applicable) or directly
 to your hotel. Shipping information will be sent along to th
 e group in early January.\n\nGroup: RSA Interop Demo Group\n
 Creator: Mrs. Jane Harnad
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/rsa-interop-demo/event.php?event_id=41121
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/rsa-interop-demo/event.php?event_id=41121
BEGIN:VALARM