rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA Interop Planning Call - Agenda Items

Hi Everyone,

Below are a few details that we'll be discussing during our meeting at 3:00 PM EST.  Please note -- the meeting time did shift because of a conflict with a PKCS 11 meeting time.  If you're unable to make the call, please let us know if you have any questions.  Kind regards, Jane

RSA Conference & Exposition - KMIP & PKCS 11 Demonstrations
29 February – 4 March 2016
The Moscone Center
47 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415.974.4000
Website: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16

ACTION ITEMS

AGENDA

Quick technical update from Tony Cox (Interop technical lead for both)

Logistical update from Jane Harnad (OASIS lead - logistics, planning, other)

Registration - We’re still missing several company booth staff representatives. Two booth staff passes are allocated to each participating company. Please send along the information for your two individuals no later than 18 January. For information on what's included in an exhibit staff pass -- link to: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/register/compare-passes. After the 18th January, we’ll assess how many extra exhibitor badges are available.  We’ll notify the group and accept additional registrants on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Other registration information:  RSA is offering a discounted conference rate, if completed by 29 January. Anyone wishing to add items to their registration (such as the conference program and/or the Code Bash Reception) should follow these instructions:

Once your booth staff confirmation arrives, you can log into the registration portal at: https://ae.rsaconference.com/US16/portal/newreg.ww and walk through the registration path to purchase the additional item.  Some may need to click “Forgot Your Password” link to retrieve their login credentials, since they are auto-registered via the ERC.  Questions may be directed to:

RSA Conference Registration Support
Email: rsaconferencehelp@rsaconference.com
Toll-free: 866-397-5093
International: 801-523-6530

Complimentary showfloor passes:  Please remember to share our code with your customers and prospects and request they use it to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using the code: XEOASIS16.

Interop Participant Identifiers:  Each participating booth staff member will receive an OASIS member ribbon and Interop Team pin. Both can be easily attached to the RSA badge holder. Other company identifiers such as shirts, ribbons, buttons, and/or pins may also be used.

Interop Participant Set-up - Our booth space is located in the South Expo hall is: #821. Exhibit floor plans may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16/expo-and-sponsors.  Our space will be available for set-up and testing on Monday, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The show will open for a special reception Monday evening. The show will be open from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday -- and again on Thursday from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.

Company Pod Information - Each participating company will receive a workstation in the booth that includes: counter space (37"x24"), a 42" monitor, electricity, internet connectivity (with up to two static IP addresses) and space on the demo literature rack. Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event.

Static IP Addresses: Please send us an email by 21 January -- if additional static IP addresses are needed in your pod.  An additional charge of $50 may apply per additional IP address.

Monitor & Cables: Information on the monitor and cable requirements is still pending a reply from our vendor.  Information will be forwarded upon receipt.

Pod Seat Selection: Pod selection information will be distributed to the group on 18 January.  As mentioned earlier – selection will be based on membership level (Foundational, sponsor, contributor) and sign-up date.  Please be on the look-out for this information.

Press Release - Our official RSA Interop press release is scheduled to be distributed on 1 March.  Carol Geyer will be distributing press release information early next week. If needed, please feel free to contact Carol at any time with press release questions – carol.geyer@oasis-open.org.

Shipping Information - If you’re planning to ship anything to the show, please note that all associated shipping and/or labor charges must be covered by your company.  Any freight sent direct to Moscone Center is accepted without surcharge during our official target “Move-In Date/Time – which is scheduled for: Thursday, 25 February, 7:30 AM-5:00 PM.

Both advance and onsite shipping is an option. Shipping information and labels are attached. If you have any questions regarding shipping, you may direct them to a Freeman representative at FreemanAnaheimES@freemanco.com.

Advance Shipping to the Warehouse: Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning Monday, January 25, 2016 at the below warehouse address. Material arriving after Thursday, February 18, 2016 will be received at the warehouse with an additional after deadline charge. Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. The warehouse will be closed on February 15th in observance of the holiday.

Warehouse Shipping Address (label attached):
OASIS Interop Showcase / Booth #821
RSA Conference 2016
C/O FREEMAN / PALMISANO DELIVERY SERVICE
435 23RD STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107

Direct to the Show Site: Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Thursday, February 25, 2016. Do not ship materials direct to Moscone Center prior to our target move-in date (Thursday-25th). Shipments arriving before your assigned date/time may be refused or assessed an off-target surcharge fee. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the participating company.  Please note: All items and materials that must be brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the participating company. This also applies to the items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors.

Direct Show Site Address (label attached):
OASIS Interop Showcase / Booth #821
RSA Conference 2016
C/O FREEMAN
MOSCONE CENTER