rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Pod Seat Selection Information for RSA 2016

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

As mentioned earlier, the order for selecting pod space within the demo area is determined by OASIS membership level (Foundational members first, followed by Sponsors, then Contributors, then Individuals). Within each level, the order for selecting space is based on the submission date of the member’s Interop registration form. More information on this policy and other may be found in the OASIS Interop Policy Guideline Document

The selection order that we have for our group is noted below.  The selection process will begin tomorrow (Wednesday, 20 January).  I will begin by contacting each company individually per the below order.  Included in my packet will be the attached document which notes the available pods by number and outlines further details about our booth position on the show floor.  Please do not forward your selection to me prior to my outreach.  Looking forward to finalizing our space!  Thanks so much.  Jane

Cryptsoft (5/15) Foundational Members

IBM (5/19)

Fornetix (5/19)
Sponsor Members

Gemalto (5/21) HPE (5/22) Oracle (6/26)

P6R (5/15) Contributor Members

Feitian (5/18) Q-Labs (5/24) Townsend (9/23) Utimaco (10/7) Cryptosense (10/21)

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org