rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2016 Information Packet

OASIS Interoperability Showcase @ RSA 2016...is almost here!

Below are a few updates to review before our next meeting (tomorrow-Wednesday, 17 Feb). Please be sure to go over everything and let me know if you have any questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luncheon Invitation:
OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence TC and guests will come together on Wednesday, Mar 2, to discuss the latest work on STIX, TAXII, and CybOX. Lunch will be provided by New Context (OASIS member). All our showcase participants are invited to attend. No charge to attend, but RSVP is required

Sponsor Quotes Due for Press Release (17 Feb): OASIS will issue a press release on 1 March announcing the KMIP and PKCS #11 demos. The body of the press release will list all the companies involved in the demos. Each Foundational- and Sponsor-level member of OASIS may provide a supporting quote. These members include Cryptsoft, Fornetix, HPE, IBM, Oracle, and SafeNet. Sponsor quotes must be 75 words or less. Please include a name and title for attribution. Send quotes to Carol Geyer by cOB Wednesday, 17 February (carol.geyer@oasis-open.org).

Interop Participant Set-up:  OASIS staff will prep the booth on Saturday and Sunday. The space will be available for Interop participant set-up and testing on Monday, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The exhibits will open later that evening for a special reception (5:00 PM – 7:00 PM).  Full week’s schedule is noted below again.

Booth Staff Registrations:  Attached is the final list of confirmed booth staff representatives. As a reminder:  Due to space constraints, each participating company will need to limit the amount of staff in the booth to no more than 2 per computer station, at any given time. Badges may be picked up individually onsite in the main RSA registration area.

Booth Space–Final Layout and Seat Selections:  The final booth space layout with individual seat selections will follow prior to the meeting.

Equipment:  Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event. Please be mindful that all equipment MUST fit within your workstation (counter top size = 37"x24")

Booth Space Literature:  OASIS will provide copies of the Interop flyer, as well as a few other security-related materials.  In addition, each participating company is welcome to provide (1) piece of company literature in our designated literature racks. Additional company material may be distributed within your space. We suggest companies prepare to bring between 200-300 copies of their materials. Draft copies of the Interop flyers will be circulated for review later this week.

Participant Identifiers:  Each participating booth staff member will receive an OASIS member ribbon and Interop Team pin. Both can be easily attached to the RSA badge holder.

Exposition Schedule:  Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

Monday, 29 February
Setup & testing beginning at 8:00 AM (runs till 4:00 PM)
Welcome reception:  5:00 - 7:00 PM

Tuesday, 1 March
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Wednesday, 2 March