rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Final RSA Interop Information Packet

Dear Interop Participants,

RSA is here!  We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week.  Below are a few final updates on logistics.  We'll be holding one last meeting tomorrow (Wednesday, 24 Feb) @ 4:00 PM ESTPlease be sure to go over everything and let me know if you have any final questions.  Thanks so much, Jane

Booth Staff Registrations:  All individuals registered under the OASIS Showcase may pick up their badges in the main RSA registration area.  Attached is the final list of OASIS Showcase registered representatives for review.

Onsite Staffing:  Each organization participating in the Interop must have at least one representative present onsite at the event. (In special cases, this requirement may be waived by advance consent of OASIS staff and the Interop Team.)  Due to space constraints, each participating company will need to limit the amount of staff in the booth to no more than two per company -- at any given time. Onsite, all representatives are expected to behave in a professional, collegial manner. Professional business attire is required.

Lead Retrieval Device & Post Conference Lead List:  Our booth will have two lead retrieval devices for lead collection.  No other devices are allowed to collect leads in our space.  A complete list of leads will be distributed to all participants directly after the show.

Booth Space–Final Layout and Seat Selections:  The final booth space layout with seat selections is attached again for review.  Your company logo will present in your pod upon arrival on Monday.

Equipment:  Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event. Please be mindful that all equipment MUST fit within your workstation (counter top size = 37"x24").  Monitors will be provided -- with VGA and HDMI cords available onsite based on participating companies input.

Booth Space Literature:  OASIS will provide copies of each Interop flyer. In addition, each participating company is welcome to provide (1) piece of company literature in our designated literature racks. Spaces in the literature racks will be allocated onsite based on your seat assignment order. Additional company material may be distributed within your space. We suggest companies prepare to bring between 200-300 copies of their materials.

Press Release: OASIS will issue the press release on 1 March. The body of the press release will list all the companies involved in the demos -- as well as any Foundational- and Sponsor-level members that provided a supporting quote. Any questions about the press release may be directed to Carol Geyer (carol.geyer@oasis-open.org).

Onsite Schedule & Set-up:  OASIS staff will prep the booth on Saturday and Sunday. The space will be available for Interop participant set-up and testing on Monday, 29 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The exhibits will open later that evening for a special reception (5:00 PM – 7:00 PM). Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

--
Jane Harnad
Manager, Events

Follow OASIS on: