rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2017 Interop Showcase Meeting Notice & Update

Dear OASIS Interop Participant,

Our next RSA 2017 planning call is scheduled for Wednesday, 16 November at 4:00 PM EDT. We’ll use Go-to-Meetings as the platform. Please find a list of our future planning meeting dates/times and call-in details below.

Planning Meeting Dates & Call-in Details

16 Nov, 4:00 PM EDT
14 Dec, 4:00 PM EDT
18 Jan, 4:00 PM EDT
1 Feb, 4:00 PM EDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/569658629

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free) 1 877 309 2070
United States +1 (669) 224-3319
Access Code:
569-658-629

Below are a few items that we’ll discuss during our next call on Wednesday, 16 Nov. Please review all the information and let us know if you have any questions or other prior the meeting. Please also be sure to advise us in advance if you are not able to have a representative on the call.

Exposition Schedule: Our space will be available for set-up and testing on Monday, 13 February from 8:00-4:00 PM. The show will open for a special reception Monday evening. Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

Monday, 13 February
Setup & testing beginning at 8:00 AM (runs till 4:00 PM)
Welcome reception: 5:00 - 7:00 PM

Tuesday, 14 February
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Wednesday, 15 February
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday, 16 February
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Booth dismantle: 3:00 – 5:00 PM

Booth Space & Location: Our booth space in the South Expo hall is #2115 (floor plan attached). Each participating company will receive a workstation in the booth that includes: a small counter, a chair, monitor (32”), electricity, internet connectivity (up to two static IP addresses) and space on the demo literature rack.

Registration – booth staff, free expo pass, other:
Each company is entitled to receive two “Exhibitor Badges.” Please forward the names of your two individuals (including full name, job title, email and cell number) by 16 December. If you would like to register to attend the RSA conference, RSA is offering an early bird discount until 16 January. Other conference discounts are posted on the RSA website: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us17/register. Any extra booth staff pass options will be noted in January and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Our complimentary expo pass code is now available = XE7WASISA.  Please share this code with your customers and prospects and request they use it to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass.

Please note: Each organization participating in the Interop must have at least one representative present onsite at all times during the event. (In special cases, this requirement may be waived by advance consent of OASIS staff and the Interop Team.) Due to space constraints, each participating company will need to limit the amount of staff in the booth to no more than two per company -- at any given time. Onsite, all representatives are expected to behave in a professional manner. Professional business attire is required.

Hotel Information: As always, RSA is expecting hotels blocks to go quickly. Please don’t hesitate to book your hotel ASAP. Partner hotel information may be found online at: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us17/hotels-venue.

Lead Retrieval Device & Post Conference Lead List: Our booth will have designated retrieval devices for lead collection. No other devices may be used to collect leads in our space. A complete list of leads will be distributed to all participants directly after the show.

Booth Space Design:
Several booth space layout design options are being worked on and will be circulated to the group for review/vote. Following the selection of our design, seat selection within the space will begin. Seat selection will be based on membership category (foundational, sponsor, contributor) and signup date. Additional information on both will follow shortly.

Equipment:
Each participating company is responsible for bringing their own company equipment to the event. Please be mindful that all equipment MUST fit within your workstation. Monitors (32”) will be provided -- with VGA and HDMI cords will available for those that provide their requirement in advance.

Booth Space Literature:
OASIS will provide copies of each Interop flyer. In addition, each participating company is welcome to provide (1) piece of company literature in our designated literature racks. Spaces in the literature racks will be allocated onsite based on your seat assignment order. Additional company material may be distributed within your space. We suggest companies prepare to bring between 200-300 copies of their materials.

Press Release:
OASIS will issue the press release on 14 February. The body of the press release will list all the companies involved in the Interops -- as well as any Foundational- and Sponsor-level members that provided a supporting quote. A quote schedule will be circulated in January. Any questions about the press release may be directed to Carol Geyer (carol.geyer@oasis-open.org).

Shipping Information
: All costs associated with shipping equipment and/or other items must be covered by the individual participating company. This expense is NOT covered as part of the Interop participation package. Please note that all shipments to the convention center will incur labor costs. If possible, it would be best to have items shipped to your hotel instead. Shipping information will be sent along to the group in the next information packet.

Thank you for taking time to review all the above information. We'll be reviewing this information in more detail during next week's meeting. In the meantime, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Join OASIS at:
Borderless Cyber Asia  1-2 Nov | Tokyo