rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RSA 2017 Booth Space Design Options...deadline to vote: 2 Dec

Dear All,

Attached are photos highlighting our design options for RSA 2017. We are hoping the designs are self explanatory; however, if anyone has questions – please let us know.

(BTW: You will notice that some designs include two spaces. We do have two spaces this year -- one for PKCS11/KMIP and another for CTI. These spaces may or may not have similar layouts, but will be consistent in color schemes.)

Please cast your vote for the preferred design by 5:00 PM ET, Friday, 2 Dec (one vote per participating company). The design with the most votes will be announced shortly after.

Thanks so much, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org