rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [rsa-interop-demo] Updated booth layout designs

Given that Jane has asked for the discussions to be open on the list so everyone involved can contribute, I've also assumed that the votes for the designs should also be open.

Using the updated booth layout options that Tony has proposed based on the feedback he has gotten to date, the Cryptsoft vote for the options in order of preference (highest to lowest) is 4,3,1,2.

I do think Tony has actually pulled in a pile of the design elements from the original layout proposals and that each design includes two display monitors for running the TC approved presentations on a loop - something I think would be good to see back in the RSA show layout.

Thanks,
Tim.